L1NDA takes the following factors into account when calculating the surplus/shortfall hours:
- L1NDA only calculates these hours for employees with a fixed contract.
- The calculation is done according to the amount of contract hours and scheduled hours.
- L1NDA's calculation always runs from Monday - Sunday. It is important to start with these hours on a Monday.
First of all, make sure that contracts are completely filled in. This article explains this.
TIP: you can also check all the current contract by downloading the staff list (printer-icon).
You can now select a starting date for the surplus/shortfall and holiday hours. As stated above, we strongly recommend to start on a Monday.
Follow these steps:
- Click on the L1NDA-logo and go to back-office.
- Click on system settings.
- Go the the tab 'Surplus/shortfall holiday'.
- Select the correct date and don't forget to save!
- Final, you can manually correct these hours. This article explains this.