It may be that a deactivated employee has to be reactivated. Reasons for this may be:
- The employee returns to work
- The employee has been accidentally deactivated.
Activating an employee is done as follows:
- Click on the L1NDA logo at the top left and then on Staff;
- Click on the three-persons-icon at the top right.
- Through this you will enter the list with old staff;
- Then click on the name of the employee concerned;
- You will see a number of icons at the top right, click on the person-with-arrow-icon;
- The employee is now activated again and will receive an email to create new login details. Attention: Make sure the e-mail address in the L1NDA account is the right one.
Check the employee's contract and add or adjust the new/current contract. In this article you can read how you can do this.