You can take the following steps to compare years in the statistics:
- Click on L1NDA and then on Office.
- Click on Statistics in the middle block.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the top left (see image).
- At start date, select the day in the first year what you want to see, eg: 01-01-2019
- Select the date at the end date until when you want to see it, for example at the end of 2019 or at the end of this week.
- Select at Interval Per year.
- You can then leave it on 'schedule'.
- Click on Calculate (see image).
- Then click Total and you will see the statistics per year.
You can also filter this further. For example per affiliate, if you have multiple affiliates. Follow the steps below if you wish.
- Click 'Divide on...' and select Affiliate.
- Click the affiliate you want to see.
- Click on Filter.
- Now you will see the statistics for that specific affiliate.