- First you need to log in on your L1NDA website. Did you forget your login and password? Ask your manager! Your manager is able to send you a new invite!
- Click in the top right on your name and then on My account.
- Click in the top right on Export your schedule;
- Copy your secret L1NDA link. Note, if you use an online agenda then you should not paste this secret link in your web browser.
- Add your L1NDA work schedule to your online agenda tool.
Please read these articles to make it work for iCloud and Calendar. Are you using Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Outlook Web Access? Click here how to configure for these applications.
- After you have linked your L1NDA duty timetable, please check if the times for L1NDA shifts are similar with those in your agenda tool. It is possible times have been dislocated (for example: all are scheduled an hour later). You can probably solve this issue by changing the timezone to The Netherlands (UTC+01:00). How to execute this depends on the kind of online timetable you are using.
- In case you are making adjustments in your personal L1NDA timetable, please bear in mind it can take a little while before this is processed into your agenda. The amount of time is depending how frequently your agenda checks new adjustments. In most cases, online agendas like L1NDA are being synchronized every 6 to 24 hours.
- During a link, all your shifts will be synchronized from the following 12 months and the previous 3 months.