There are 4 options that you can enable and disable:
- Mails regarding shift exchange - when an employee cannot work a shift they can offer their shift to you.
- Confirmation regarding your own changes in L1NDA - for example when you've registered your shift.
- Mails regarding changes in your past schedule.
- Reminder to register your own shift.
How to disable (web version only!):
- Click on your name and go to 'My account'.
- Click on the square icon with a pencil on your top left.
- Now you can see the 4 options that you can deselect as described above.
Note: as a manager you can also disable this for your employees, but an employee always maintains the right to enable and disable this themselves!