L1NDA provides the option to copy your (un)availability. Please follow these steps in order to do so:
- Go to the (un)availability layer and select the 'plus-icon'. A separate screen will pop up.
- Select 'whole day' in case you are (un)available for the entire day or select a starttime and endtime.
- Tick the box below that says: copy event.
- Next you can select how you would like this (un)availability to be copied. For example: you are unavailable every Thursday, you can select 'elke week'. L1NDA also provides to option to copy every day, every 2 weeks, every 3 weeks, every 4 weeks or until a specific date.
- Lastly, please select an end date till you wish to copy this specific (un)availability.
- Do not forget to click on the 'add-button'!