L1NDA has a functionality that enables employees to request a holiday. Your manager or planner can approve or disapprove this request.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to the L1NDA-logo and go to Schedule.
- Find the week in which you would like to go on holiday.
- Click on the plus icon, which pops up when you move your mouse over the red unproductive layer. As a type of shift you can select Holiday or Vakantie.
- When you select Whole day - L1NDA will calculate how many hours of leave will be deducted from your total balance.
- When you would like to request 1 holiday, click on Add.
- In case you're going on a 3-week holiday (lucky you!), you can copy this request. This article shows you how you can copy.
When you're going on a 3-week holiday it is recommended that you add your request per week. This is because you're also entitled to normal weekend days, even though you're on holiday. You only have to request holiday on the days that you normally work. Do you work 5 days a week? In that case you only need to request 15 holidays (3 weeks x 5 days).
- Go to the first week of your holiday/.
- Add a holiday request and select Iedere dag and make sure it ends on the last workday. Repeat this for 3 separate weeks.
- This way, you only request 3 times 5 days of holiday.
Not every L1NDA account makes use of this functionality. Moreover, mostly only fixed hour contracts can make use of this request. In case you are on an hourly contract: please make use of the (un)availability.