Loket.nl is a clear and practical application for online salary and staff, which many accountants and administration offices in the Netherlands use. As an accountant, Loket.nl always has all data about salary administration, staff administration, leave registration, absenteeism and employment conditions at hand for your customers.
The integration between L1NDA Planner and Loket.nl works in two areas:
- You can synchronise personal and contract data from Loket.nl to L1NDA Planner, so that the personal and contract data in L1NDA Planner remains the same as that of Loket.nl.
- You can send the worked hours from L1NDA Planner to Loket.nl, which means that you have already completed a large part of the preparations for the monthly salary in Loket.nl.
Synchronisation of Staff data
During the staff synchronisation, a large number of personal data and contract data are retrieved from Loket.nl and updated in L1NDA Planner. If you want to make a change to this information, you must adjust it in Loket.nl. first. Then it will be updated in L1NDA at the next synchronisation.
The following personal data is retrieved from Loket.nl and updated in L1NDA Planner.
Fields in L1NDA Planner:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Day of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Administration ID
- Phone number
- Home address
The following contract details are retrieved from Loket.nl and updated in L1NDA Planner. Please note, it makes no sense to make changes to this data in L1NDA Planner, always do this in Loket.nl first and then synchronise with L1NDA Planner.
Fields in L1NDA Planner:
- Start and end date of contract
- Hourly wage
- Hours per week
- Days per week
What do to if you want to add a new employee
- First create the employee in Loket.nl. If you then synchronise the staff data in L1NDA Planner, the new employee will be sent along and it will be created in L1NDA Planner.
- Or, if you already want to schedule an employee who is not yet listed in Loket. Then first create the employee in L1NDA Planner. You can then start scheduling them immediately. As soon as the employee is in Loket.nl, you can synchronise the employee to L1NDA Planner during the next synchronisation. The staff data will then be updated.
What if I want to delete an employee?
You do this by first deactivating the employee in Loket.nl (now the employee is no longer pulled during the synchronisation) and then deactivating it in L1NDA Planner (then the employee can no longer log in to L1NDA Planner). You do not necessarily have to synchronise to delete an employee.
Only deactivate the employee in Loket.nl after the last payment!