The integration between L1NDA and HR2day works in two areas:
- You can synchronize staff data from HR2day to L1NDA, so that the personnel data in L1NDA remains the same as HR2day.
- You can import the (worked) hours of hourly workers from L1NDA to HR2day, which means that you have already completed a large part of the preparations for the monthly remuneration in HR2day.
- The hours of employees with a fixed contract (e.g. sick hours, allowance hours,) can be imported from L1NDA to HR2day. This can differ per integration. If you want to know which hours we can send for you, mail to email@example.com.
Employee data synchronization?
During the staff synchronization, a large number of personnel data and contract data are extracted from HR2day and updated in L1NDA. Do you want to make a change in staff data? You do this in HR2day! Then it will be updated in L1NDA at the next sync. The following staff data is retrieved from HR2day and updated in L1NDA.
- First Name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Date of birth
- Employment start date
- Staff number
- Telephone number
The following contract details are extracted from HR2day and updated in L1NDA. Please note that there is no point in making changes to this data in L1NDA, always do this in HR2day and then synchronize with L1NDA.
- Start date contract
- End date contract
- Contract hours per week
- Contract days (calculation done within L1NDA)
What if I want to add an employee?
- First create the employee in HR2day. If you then synchronize the staff data in L1NDA, the new employee will be sent and can be created in L1NDA.
- Or, if you already want to schedule an employee who is not yet in HR2day. Then create the employee in L1NDA first. You can then start scheduling this employee immediately. As soon as the employee is in HR2day, you can assign him / her in L1NDA during the next staff synchronization and the staff data will then be updated in L1NDA.
What if I want to remove an employee?
You do this by first deactivating the employee in HR2day (now he/she is no longer sent during the synchronization) and then deactivating the employee in L1NDA (then the employee can no longer log in to L1NDA). You do not necessarily have to synchronize to remove an employee.
Deactivate the employee only in HR2day after the last payment! Deactivated employees will not be synchronised to L1NDA anymore.