You can link Lightspeed to your L1NDA Planner account within a few steps. Make sure you have your Lightspeed login details at hand!
- When you are logged in to L1NDA Planner you go to Office;
- Now you see a new option Integrations, choose Lightspeed L-Series;
- Select an affiliate and click on the button to go to step 2;
- Click on the button: Login with Lightspeed for the authorization;
- Enter your Lightspeed login details and click on the Log in button;
Have you forgotten your Lightspeed password? You can request a new password via your Lightspeed backoffice or contact Lightspeed support.
- Click on the button Allow to finish the autorisation;
Now you return to L1NDA Planner and you'll see the status is Active for this affiliate. Since you are already using the integration, you don't have to do anything else.
What do you do if the Lightspeed integration is new to you?
Congratulations! You are well on your way to automating your workforce management even more by saving time with synchronizing clocked times and realized revenue with L1NDA Planner!
After you have completed the Lightspeed authorization, you have the option to manage the settings of the integration yourself:
- Status: This is the status of the authorization with Lightspeed. You have already completed this in the previous steps.
- State: You can choose Active, Pause or Inactive. For example, if you are closed for a while due to the season, then choose to pause. You can change the state to Active at any time.
- E-mail service: L1NDA Planner sends a daily report of the clocked times and realized revenue. You can choose where this email should be sent to. Split the email addresses with a comma and a space if you want to use multiple email addresses (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com),
- Clock times: Select the checkbox if you want to synchronize clock times. Read this article about the rules that are possible for this,
- Revenue: Select the checkbox if you want to synchronize realized turnover. Read this article how you can import planned turnover, so that you can manage on statistics in L1NDA Planner,
- Including tax (BTW): Select the checkbox if you want to synchronize realized revenue including VAT,
- Revenue: L1NDA Planner automatically links the revenue group to the table revenue.
Note: When you are using the integration for multiple affiliates, repeat these steps for each affiliate.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.