After you have completed the Lightspeed authorization, you have the option to manage the settings of the integration yourself:
- Authorisation: This is the status of the authorization with Lightspeed. You have already completed this in the previous steps.
- Status: You can choose Active, Pause or Inactive. For example, if you are closed for a while due to the season, then choose to pause. You can change the state to Active at any time.
- E-mail service: L1NDA Planner sends a daily report of the clocked times and realized revenue. You can choose where this email should be sent to. Split the email addresses with a comma and a space if you want to use multiple email addresses (for example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org),
- Clock times: Select the checkbox if you want to synchronize clock times. Read this article about the rules that are possible for this,
- Revenue: Select the checkbox if you want to synchronize realized turnover. Read this article how you can import planned turnover, so that you can manage on statistics in L1NDA Planner,
- Including tax (BTW): Select the checkbox if you want to synchronize realized revenue including VAT,
- Revenue: L1NDA Planner automatically links the revenue group to the table revenue.
Don't forget to click Save for the updated settings to take effect immediately.